TelSpiel Communications Walk in 2021.TelSpiel Communications recruiting B.Com,MBA/PGDM for Accounts & Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
telSpiel is a rapidly growing company all set to make a mark in the dynamic field of communication and marketing automation. We use our frontline expertise in segments like data, voice, and SMS solutions to offer such services like cloud telephone, retargeting automation, emails, etc.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts & Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: TelSpiel Communications
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Accounts & Finance Manager
- Qualification: B.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 02-05+years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :11th January – 20th January , 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM 808 , 8th Floor , Logix Business Tower , Noida City Centre – 201301
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- Arpita Khanna ( 7905159772 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare customer Invoices, Receipt reconciliations, Billing as per client Agreement. Quarterly reconciliation of 26AS tax credit with customer ledgers, balance confirmation to customers & service providers
- Manage Accounts payables, Vendor payments, Vouching process, filling of agreements
- To manage banking transactions & prepare BRS (Bank reconciliation statement),
- Participate in Internal & Statutory Audit with CA & Audit team
- Filling of monthly GST & TDS and deposits as per the due date. Ensure return filing before due dates. Basic Understanding of TDS Return Filing, related software, and Govt websites
- Basic understanding of Direct Tax Provisions (individual taxation).
- Actively seeks out information/data from cross functional teams and reconciliation of Revenue, Purchase, Output GST & Input GST
- To ensure timely replies to all notices from tax authorities and ability to deal with senior tax officials.
- Good knowledge of Balance sheet & other financial Statements as per accounting standards.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.