Tech Mahindra Released Job Openings On 27-04-2022.Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Tech Mahindra is a US$5.2 billion company with over 125,000 employees across 90 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tech Mahindra Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Recruitment Co Ordinator Position.Complete Details for the Recruitment Co Ordinator follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
- Time and Venue 28 April – 2nd May , 11.30 AM – 5.30 PM Tech Mahindra DLF-II Building,Tower-B,3rd floor Oppo.-Gitanjali Park (TCS) Rajarhat, New Town, Kol-156 Contact – Debajit Basu ( 8017567113 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Any Graduate Min 6 month of Experience in Recruitment preferred Fresher can also apply Must have excellent English and Hindi Verbal and written communication skill Must have knowledge of MS office Ready to work from Office 6 days working (Fixed Sunday off) No planned leave for upcoming 3 month after joining 9 hour of the day, 8 hrs. work and 1 hour break Should have a typing speed of min 30 WPM with 90% accuracy Job Role: Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using multiple sourcing tool, social media, and recruitment platforms Screening candidates resumes and job applications and performing first level interview assessment Assessing applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, aptitudes, and interest level Follow-up calling Managing trackers.