Tech Mahindra Business Services Recruitment 2021. Tech Mahindra Business Services recruiting Inter CA,Graduate/ Post Graduate in Accounting or Finance for Internal Audit Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Tech Mahindra Business Services We are here to deliver a high quality and enjoyable experience to your customers.As experts in end-to-end customer relationship management, our people are experienced in connecting with customers through great experiences .Eligibility for the Internal Audit Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tech Mahindra Business Services
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Internal Audit Executive
- Qualification: Inter CA,Graduate/ Post Graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Experience:02-06+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing financial, operational, system and process audits of the companys business units and outsourced operations to ensure adherence and compliance to the organizations policies
- Performing analytical review procedures on audit activities conducted by the auditees using audit software & tools, as applicable
- Validating the audit conclusions with the team and auditee and ensuring factual accuracy
- Documenting and actively participating in the development of audit procedures performed as well as the preparing noted concerns for audit report inclusion
- Executing an efficient and effective audit approach as defined by internal audit management to ensure all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the establish budget parameters
- Formalizing Audit procedures in compliance with company policies and international standards and reviewing Audit documents/ SOPs to stay current with changing business environment
- Drafting the audit report and obtaining feedback from the team and IA Manager’s approval
- Escalating identified audit issues with risk mitigating measures in a timely manner, as appropriate
- Discussing management responses, action plans and timelines to ensure that the risks identified are adequately mitigated
- Ensuring and supervising effective implementation of the corrective actions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.