|TATA Steel Recruiting Taxation(Indirect) Manager – ICWA (CMA), CA
TATA Steel inviting application for the post of Manager Tax Centre of Excellence.This Position requires candidates should have CA/ICWA, 2 years IDT, understands accounting.Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.-Taxation(Indirect) Manager
- The position is responsible for providing necessary support to the internal customers of respective business at TSL in driving the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) processes and Order to Cash(O2C) process of the Indirect Tax function smoothly.
- The position plays the role of internal reviewer by conducting review of P2P transactions and O2C transactions done by various teams including shared service centre which includes checking ITC eligibility, vetting Tax positioning, correctness of taxes in the orders/contracts etc.
- The position needs to be updated on indirect tax laws & regulations and take action on necessary amendments, changes to be made in the ERP system and in the current processes being followed by the business.
- The position will maintain a standard checklist and assist Lead P2P in reviewing contracts with vendors of respective business.
- The position needs to play a critical role in defining business logic for P2P transactions and O2C including Job work transactions and ensure accuracy in implementation of the same.
Other important details:
- Qualification: ICWA (CMA), CA with O to 2 Years of experience
- Location : Kolkata
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary : NA
- Posted date : 07/09/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply :07/09/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .