TATA Steel Released Job Openings On 27-04-2022.TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents...Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for TATA Steel Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
TATA Steel Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE – CORPORATE FINANCE Position.Complete Details for the INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE – CORPORATE FINANCE follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assess requirements for new Trade finance facilities within TSL and its domestic and overseas group companies, make thorough analysis of the Trade finance solutions and its accounting treatment and compliance to regulatory requirements, negotiate the terms and conditions in the agreement with banks and financial institutions. Assess regulatory landscape with SEBI regulations, RBI regulations & Companies Act for roll out of One Treasury program across the organization. Carry out long term and short term assessment for atleast one company in detail and test the Service Level Agreement (SLA) which has been formulated for improvements, if any. Engage with domestic and international rating agencies and analyse the company’s performance in line with the credit rating agencies’ methodology for better positioning of the credit. Job responsibilities: Check regulations and Companies Act and prepare framework for likely risks which may emanate from the regulatory perspective. Prepare long term and short term assessment note for one company Develop internal rating framework for companies by reviewing rating methodology of various rating companies Interact with multiple business teams across TSL and Group companies for assessing Trade finance related requirements, putting up the facilities and executing the agreements Negotiate competitive rates and terms and conditions with banks and lending institutions Evaluate digital solutions for Trade Finance.