Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TATA Steel Hiring CA/ICWA/MBA/GDM for Senior Manager-Enterprise Risk Management .TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: TATA Steel
- Location : Jamshedpur
- Post Name: Senior Manager-Enterprise Risk Management
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA/GDM
- Experience :05-10+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting business units across the enterprise including Tata Steel Group Companies (TSGCs),, assigned, in developing their risk management processes within overall ERM framework of the company.
- To improve risk intelligence across business units and enable better business results. Developing processes for effective reporting and review of risks. Developing processes for reporting on economic, business and other developments that could affect the company and their impact.
- Understand Steel Industry and its value chain and the ability to grasp diverse issues encompassing Corporate Strategy and Corporate Governance. Expereince- 5 to 10 Years Competencies & other Skills: Articulation and drafting skills Presentation skills (written and oral) Knowledge of Machine learning (will be an added advantage)
- Understanding of Statutory Regulations & Legislations\ Understanding of economic concepts and knowledge about Indian and global economy Understanding of Financial ratios and knowledge of statistical tools
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-