Tata Steel Hiring CA/CFA/MBA/PGDM for Manager Investor Relations .Tata Steel Limited, formerly Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited, is an Indian multinational steel-making company based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, and is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Tata Steel
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager Investor Relations
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA/PGDM
- Experience :03-05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare internal documents covering analyst feedback report, monthly IR report, IR model, audit committee pack and department Budget. Help the team on other internal/departmental deliverables on need basis.
- Analyse monthly shareholding data. Maintain data base/profile on institutional Investors & analysts.
- Maintain detailed model of company’s financial performance Track research notes on Company and peers, and present summary report Track and analyse peers performance for competitor analysis Collate & help Sr. Manager Investor Relations in preparing external communication documents like quarterly analyst presentations, press releases and speakers script.
- Help in departmental contribution for annual report and website content update. Adhere to SEBI & other regulatory guidelines related to IR
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-