TATA Steel Recruitment 2021.TATA Steel recruiting CA/CFA/MBA/PGDM for Manager-Investor Relations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager-Investor Relations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: TATA Steel
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager-Investor Relations
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 03-05+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare internal documents covering analyst feedback report, monthly IR report, IR model, audit committee pack and department Budget. Help the team on other internal/departmental deliverables on need basis. Analyse monthly shareholding data.
- Maintain data base/profile on institutional Investors & analysts. Maintain detailed model of company’s financial performance Track research notes on Company and peers, and present summary report Track and analyse peers performance for competitor analysis Collate & help Sr. Manager Investor Relations in preparing external communication documents like quarterly analyst presentations, press releases and speakers script.
- Help in departmental contribution for annual report and website content update. Adhere to SEBI & other regulatory guidelines related to IR
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.