TATA Steel Released Job Openings On 18-11-2021.TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for TATA Steel Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
TATA Steel Recruiting CA/CFA/MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Manager – Investor Relations Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Investor Relations as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare internal communication documents including monthly IR MIS, Risk documents, presentations for internal messaging and Board meetings, and any other departmental presentations on need basis. Analyse and update Head Group IR on the company & sector developments. He should be easily accessible. Maintain detailed model of company’s financial performance Track research notes on Company and peers, and present summary report Track and analyse peers performance for competitor analysis Collate & help Sr. Manager Investor Relations in preparing external communication documents like quarterly analyst presentations, press releases and speakers script. Help in departmental contribution for annual report and website content update. Adhere to SEBI & other regulatory guidelines related to IR