TATA Steel Released Job Openings On 09-04-2022.TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for TATA Steel Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
TATA Steel Recruiting Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Manager-Corporate AuditPosition.Complete Details for the Manager-Corporate Auditas follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Jamshedpur
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Conducting audit of assigned activities as per the approved Annual Audit Plan, including any special projects assigned by the respective Group Head 2. Attending entry (pre-audit) conference, along with Group Head, with the process owner to start audit. Checking the implementation of past audit assurances given by the process owner in the area of assignment. Evaluating the efficacy of internal controls and its compliance, on a test basis. Discussing audit issues with the process owner (auditee) and preparation of draft report for the process owner3. To assist respective Group Head in preparing the final report for the process owner after incorporating the comments, if any, given by the process owner based on exit (post-audit) conference. Follow-up with the process owner for receiving reply against each audit issue. Review the replies received from the auditees for its completeness.4. Assist respective Group Head in reporting to the Sr. Management and AC about important findings and special studies.5. Recommending changes, in consultation with respective Group Head, to the risk profile and other parameters relating to the auditable activities in the audit zone Preparing / updating the Risk & Control Manual, wherever necessary, for auditable activities defined in the audit zone.6. Identify opportunities for improving the business processes, management controls etc., while conducting an audit. Identify new auditable areas, if any, during the course of audits.7.Planning & adaptation of Quality Management System (QMS) to changing conditions and maintenance of quality records. Assist Group Head in initiating necessary corrective and preventive action for maintaining the QMS of the division.8. In discharging all the tasks related to internal audit use data analytics and related technologies.