TATA Steel Released Job Openings On 28-03-2022.TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for TATA Steel Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
TATA Steel Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Manager Corporate-Strategy Position.Complete Details for the Manager Corporate-Strategy as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Facilitate development of Long Term Strategy of Tata Steel by providing actionable insights on competitive intelligence, macro-economy and industry trends (Eg, New business opportunities, technology trends, business model evolution, etc). It will also include supporting the detailing of specific strategies and enablers which are new to the organisation. This will require a deep understanding of TSL value chain and internal context and involve working closely with senior leadership and other internal stakeholders. Key Job Responsibilities: Generate insights on important macro-economic trends and other key topics of importance for steel industry and Tata Steel Facilitate the strategy development/review process Identify and develop plans for new opportunities Facilitate projectisation of identified strategic objectives & enablers through Long term projects