Tata International Hiring CA or Inter-CA candidates for Manager – Finance (Trading Business) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 7,000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Finance (Trading Business) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata International
- Location :Mumbai( Wadala East )
- Post Name: Manager – Finance (Trading Business)
- Qualification: CA or Inter-CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Steel Reporting and analysis as per TAT: Flash with variance analysis, analyse-release MIS with variance analysis, prepare-analyse-release BCM deck, cash forecast and borrowing MIS to corporate Preparation of Monthly Management Meeting (MMM) reports and quarterly Board Meeting reports
- Preparation of Annual Business Plan (ABP) as per corporate guidelines Risk Register submission and arrange review sessions as per TAT Internal / Statutory / Tax Audit as per corporate timelines Vendor/Customer code creation in NAV, Maintain Capex Tracker and ensure Approval as per Authority Matrix, Ad Hoc Corporate and Business requirements Any other duties as assigned by management
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.