Tata International Released Job Openings On 01-04-2022.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 27 countries in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves on upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata International Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata International Recruiting B.Com/MBA Candidates with 07-10+ Years Experience for Manager – Payroll Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Payroll as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ranipet
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Implements maintain and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Supervise payroll team for following monthly / periodical activity calendar
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with statutory requirements, labour laws and best practices.
- Manage payroll tax liabilities. Ensure accurate and timely filing of all payroll related taxes.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Prepare and share MIS Manpower, the employee life cycle for Leather Products in all Locations including dedicated outsourced units.
- Responsible for the documentation of standard processes within the team.
- Human Resource Planning & Staffing [ABP Exercise] and Total Rewards optimization