Tata Consumer Products Recruitment 2021. Tata Consumer Products recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA)/Inter CA/MBA/PGDM for Finance Executive EOU and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time.Eligibility for the Finance Executive EOU as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Consumer Products
- Location : Kochi/Cochin
- Post Name: Finance Executive EOU
- Qualification: CA/ICWA (CMA)/Inter CA/MBA/PGDM
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting the Business unit finance manager in monthly, quarterly and annual account closings including closure of statutory/internal audit for the unit.
- Responsible for preparation of all MIS for the unit.
- Responsible for preparation of budgets input packs, product costing and pricing.
- Assisting the business unit finance manager in liaising with various statutory and Govt agencies and ensure compliance for statutory & tax related matters.
- Should ensure compliance to EOU related requirements including all taxes related compliances for the unit.
- Should overseas and coordinate the accounts payable and account receivable function for the unit and assist the Business unit finance manager on the same.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.