Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 03-12-2021.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com,MBA with 00 Years Experience for Citizen Service Executive Position.Complete Details for the Citizen Service Executive as follows..
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact Person: Mr Manoj Kumar / Mr Mahesh Vandal , 9742155222
Time and Venue : 4th December , 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM Passport Seva Kendra Aditya Trade Centre, Ground Floor Satyam Theatre Road, Ameerpet, Hyderabad. Contact – Manoj ( 9742155222 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project. Currently we have 15 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive. Interested candidates can attend the interview on 04-Dec-21 (between 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM) Please note that this job is not related to Finance/HR domain. This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA candidates need not to apply). Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria: 1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and above only) 2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills 3. Good personality and customer handling skills 4. Proficient in English and Telugu 5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy 6. Full time courses only can be considered. 7. Freshers preferred (2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass-outs) 8. Operational role 9. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.