Tata Consultancy Services Released Job Openings On 28-03-2022.Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021,.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 01-05+ Years Experience for Tech lead ,Support Management Executive & Manual Tester Position.Complete Details for the Tech lead ,Support Management Executive & Manual Tester as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Jaipur
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Candidates interested for Jaipur location only can apply @ email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- TCS has always been in the spotlight for being adept in the next big technologies. What we can offer you is a space to explore varied technologies and quench your techie soul. Role: Tech lead ,Support Management Executive & Manual Tester Experience: 1 to 5 years No. of Requirements : 4 Location: TCS Jaipur Must Have Skills : 1. Agile Competency E1 2. Banking Domain Certification 3. Knowledge in Java , Mysql , Oracle and Jboss 3.Linux Basics 4.SQL Fundamentals Good to have Knowledge : Knowledge in Banking Domain and Linux Basics , Java , Mysql and Oracle Knowledge Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role 1 Patch deployment. Production monitoring 2 Support to SIT and UAT testing.Addresing implementation related issues 3 Coordination with required stakeholders and external vendors 4 End to End coordination for CR delivery 5 CR patch Tracking and Reporting…