Tata Consultancy Services Released Job Openings On 19-03-2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services Recruiting B.Com,BBA,BA/BBM/MBA//BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Any Graduate Candidates with 01-15+ Years Experience for Service Now Developer/Linux Administrator/FCA/ESRI ArcGIS/ASPICE System/Dot net Developer/Engineer/Retail executive-back/CEM Transformation Position.Complete Details for the Service Now Developer/Linux Administrator/FCA/ESRI ArcGIS/ASPICE System/Dot net Developer/Engineer/Retail executive-back/CEM Transformation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai/Delhi/Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/03/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good oral and written communication skill with 1 to 3 experience in Retail • Working with Ops teams and larger engineering/ data science teams (ex. using pivotal tracker, etc)• Experience with training data , Adobe & MS Office • Excellent analytical skills.•Strong communication (written )• Flexible with shifts as per the process requirements.• Understand customer interaction digital transformation needs and consult / provide customized solutions, develop business case • Have delivered on atleast 4 or more of the below Customer Success KPIs 1. Customer Health Score 2. Net Promoter Score 3. Qualitative Customer Feedback 4. Customer Churn Rate 5. Monthly Recurring Revenue 6. Customer Lifetime Value 7. Customer Retention Cost 8. First Contact Resolution Rate 9. Customer Satisfaction Score 10. Renewal Rate • Identify Customer Experience opportunities in current contact center operations at TCS & drive for execution to realize benefits • Respond to RFP, RFI requirements • Develop and manage digital offerings. • On-board and manage digital partners. • Constantly map new technologies • Articulate visions of possibilities; can create innovative solutions • Develop white papers Technical Skills • Any graduate (preferably an MBA) • Exposure to Design Thinking in the Customer Experience Space • Experience & Understanding of contact center & modern digital technologies (Cognitive / AI , ML , Analytics etc.) • Experience in Client-facing projects in a consulting and/or technology professional services organization • Strong Data mining & Presentation skills using MS Office Suite