Tata Communications Recruitment 2021. Tata Communications recruiting ICWAI/CA-Inter/MCOM/MBA for Team Member – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Member – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Team Member – Finance
- Qualification: ICWAI/CA-Inter/MCOM/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounting of Actual Invoices & Credit notes in SAP for Revenue & Cost for Wholesale & Enterprise Business during the month
- Accounting of Dispute provisions for revenue & costs for VTS/VAS & MMX and their comparison with open estimates at month end
- Accounting of Manual provision in SAP on the basis of information received from Billing team
- Reconciliation of Invoices & Credit notes raised in GBS v/s Accounted in SAP
- Preparation of monthly Revenue Reconciliation for each segment of business
- Analysis of Actual Vs Estimation impact monthly for revenue for both Wholesale & Enterprise Business
- Analysis of any prior period item during the month and reporting the same to relevant stakeholders
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly revenue/cost schedule with comparative numbers of previous Month/Quarter/Year, and their analysis
- Destination wise analysis of Revenue & Cost
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.