Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tata Communications is hiring CA/ICWA/MBA …Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network…..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Sr. Team Member – Finance
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience :02-04+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for managing and administrating the organizations’ finance and accounts including budget preparation and periodic review, MIS reporting, accounts receivable and payable, fixed asset accounting and revenue accounting and compliance. Also responsible for ensuring financial control and compliances in the areas of accrual of expenses, accounting for fixed assets and financial reporting under various GAAPs and their corresponding compliances for the TCL Group. The function manages publication of financials for all entities within the organization and present the financials to various stakeholders including senior management, auditors, board. Prepares organization level AOP and tracks the collation, verification and finalization of the AOPs for all BUs. Prepares revenue reports, direct expense reports, support function reports and capex monitoring reports to track against AOP. Drives overall business case preparation, tracking and management across the organization. The function maintains the risk management framework in the organization, conducts internal audits across departments/functions and presents report of key risks and audit findings to the management / Audit Committee/ Board. Drives SOX compliance process in the organization. Provides support to statutory auditors in their independent testing. Monitors revenue losses in Data and Voice business. Works along with business teams on development and roll-out of fraud management system.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply