Tata Communications Recruitment 2021.Tata Communications recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA/CIMA for Deputy General Manager – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy General Manager – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager – Finance
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA/CIMA
- Experience: 01+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for ensuring clean Statutory and Internal audit (no critical observations) with minimum deviations across all TCTS processes, ensuring control of Trial Balance, GL controls, GL reconciliation .
- Ensuring appropriate IND-AS application in accounting, working closely on Business cases (Large deals) from accounting aspect and giving the accounting view for P&L wherever required.
- Accounting of revenue month on month, accruing same, basis the contracts signed/PO issued with/by customers.
- Strengthening and establishing processes for Revenue accounting, ensuring no leakages.
- Matching of costs incurred with revenue booking and accounting.
- System controls – Implementation of system controls to ensure tight monitoring and adherence to processes.
- Revenue MIS – Breaking and granulating revenue recognition to its logical components – Fixed, variable, transaction based, etc with non-financial indicators.
- Revenue forecasting – Working with Business finance and operation teams to strengthen the forecasting process.
- Automation – Automating revenue booking thru system to the extent possible.
- Reduction of Unbilled and continuous monitoring of Unbilled ageing to improve Working capital and Cash flows.
- Ensuring strong collaboration and interlock with Functional teams to ensure all of above.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.