Tata Communications recruiting CA for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre networkInterested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 4-7 Years with 2-3 years in taxation in telecommunications industry
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Provides support and advice around tax related aspects to internal customers. Prepares annual tax related guidelines to be issued to various internal teams. Ensures compliance to processes around tax accounting, transfer pricing, etc. Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.