Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tata Communications is Hiring Chartered Accountant .Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location :Pune( Pune Nashik Highway )
- Post Name:Senior Manager
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :08-13+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the timely collection of billing charges from customers.
- Maintains customer accounts through effective usage of billing tools and systems.
- Ensures billing accuracy, consistent revenue generation, delivery of billing information to customers, and addresses billing discrepancies (e.g. incorrect rates, charges), tracks and keeps total receivables outstanding under control; ensures consistent cash inflow into the organization.
- Follows up with personal visits by relationship managers, telephone inquiries and letters to customers to process claims for outstanding accounts.
- Ensuring achievement of collections targets for all segments and reducing outstanding collections and debt bucket.
- Ensuring New Product development is carried out with the billing and collections related requirements being included from current and future growth perspective.
- Ensuring Automation related requirements being carried out by Internal/External developments enabling the efficiencies and productivity.
- Responsible for the credit monitoring. Also Lead, drive, guide and monitor operations related to credit and settlement, audit operations including annual planning, regular operations, dispute resolution with customer satisfaction focus.
- May be an individual contributor or may lead a team through expertise in most or all areas within Billing and Collections.
- Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant midterm impact on business unit’s overall results.
- May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance, and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply