Tata Communications Recruitment 2021. Tata Communications recruiting Graduate for Manager – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.Eligibility for the Manager – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager – Finance
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyze Financial and business data to provide insight to the management of product profitability and costs.
- Develop, Maintain and Operate Business Models and multiple future Business Scenarios linked to proposed projects & investments & do sensitivity analysis on the same to generate a range of possible outcomes to aid decision making.
- Review and evaluate pricing proposals based on financial analysis, competitive assessment/trend analysis & market dynamics.
- Identify a suitable course of action to achieve the budget and business forecast
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.