Tata Communications Hiring CA/ICWA/MBA for Team Member – Finance .Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Team Member – Finance
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience :02-05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for managing and administrating the organizations’ finance and accounts including budget preparation and periodic review, MIS reporting, accounts receivable and payable, fixed asset accounting and revenue accounting and compliance.
- Also responsible for ensuring financial control and compliances in the areas of accrual of expenses, accounting for fixed assets and financial reporting under various GAAPs and their corresponding compliances for the TCL Group.
- The function manages publication of financials for all entities within the organization and present the financials to various stakeholders including senior management, auditors, board. Prepares organization level AOP and tracks the collation, verification and finalization of the AOPs for all BUs.
- Prepares revenue reports, direct expense reports, support function reports and capex monitoring reports to track against AOP. Drives overall business case preparation, tracking and management across the organization.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-