Tata Communications recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA/CFA for Manager – Business Operations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Business Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager – Business Operations
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA/CFA
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1) Creation of Regional AOP (Annual Operating Plan) for Revenue for different products and services considering Bottom up inputs from sales and Top down inputs from Management. 2) Creation of Targets for Sales and Support teams e.g. Solution teams, Specialist teams etc.
- Preparation of preiodic MIS for supporting sales regions for managing sales team members and for regional sales head’s reviews with senior management. 4) Tracking of performance for regions in terms of key performance matrices, analysing the performance and providing action oriented insights to regional heads for improving performance.
- Working on Prouctivity matrices for Individual sales persons and providing insights to sales managers for timely corrective actions. 6) Interacting with cross functional teams to get requisite information for working on requirements of sales regions and work as a SPOC for sales regions for any information requirements to be provided to CFT.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.