Tata Communications Released Job Openings On 05/05/2022.Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Communications Recruiting Bachelors & Masters in finance, CA or CPA Candidates with 01+Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Finance Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- He/ She should have experience in working in revenue assurance function and understanding of below mentioned set of key processes: A. Order logging & validation including pricing commercial check & controls B. Order Entry Verification – Processes to verify that consistent data is entered into the ordering system and modified correctly as per requirements C. Reject Verification – Processes to handle rejects of the order entry He/ She is also responsible to own the process manuals for RA for respective activities & drive the product, system mapping, lay requirements from a RA standpoint & work closely with the SI to create business blue print document and drive internal initiative. ROLE HOLDER REQUIREMENTS 1) Bachelors & Masters in finance, CA or CPA is preferable 2) Excellent communication, collaborative and influencing skills 3) Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines under pressure with very lean team 4) Excellent negotiation skills, ability to work to challenging deadlines in demanding fast paced environment 5) Ability to juggle multiple priorities to deliver the strategic objectives of the market 6) Ability to manage by outputs, not micro-manage by activity / task 7) Proactive in identifying and solving complex problems / issues 8) Ability to think innovatively in developing and implementing solutions Other knowledge/skills 1) Global mindset with an understanding of the disparities that may exist between countries in terms of the statutory accounting and regulatory frameworks 2) Strong people and customer service skills, advocate positive working relationships among internal and external customers 3) “Roll up your sleeves” and can-do attitude, energetic, forward-thinking leader with strong ability to multi-task 4) High systems orientation, ability to map data flows across systems, reconcile process and control gaps through data analysis.