Tata CLiQ Released Job Openings On 11-04-2022.Tata Cliq is an Indian e-commerce company based in Mumbai, India. It is owned by Tata Digital Limited, of Tata Group. TataCLiQ operates in categories such as Electronics, Fashion, Footwear and Accessories.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata CLiQ Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata CLiQ Recruiting CA/Commerce Graduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Inventory Model Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Inventory Model as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Validation of Purchase Order on various parameters like – Buy Plan, PC 2 Level Profitability, Margin Validation against Budget, and current inventory level.
- Inventory Insurance Management – Daily Tracking of Inventory Level, Weekly Reporting, Monthly Forecasting of Next month Inventory Level, Availing of Appropriate Insurance Cover, Monthly Declaration of Inventory for Previous month.
- Tracking and recording any scheme incentives, cash discounts, volume rebates, marketing fees or any other discounts aligned with suppliers/ brands etc. on a regular basis. Ensuring timely collection of these discounts from Suppliers/Brands and minimum incentive/rebate leakage.
- Working closely with the Warehouse Operations/Supply chain team during cycle counts / physical count of inventory on regular basis. Ensuring all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy.
- Ensuring regular review of inventory levels with various stakeholders and inventory reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage Liquidation of Damaged Inventory and Return to Vendor (RTV) – Ensuring billing of invoice /credit notes on a regular basis and Collection from Scrap Sales dealer/ Vendor.