Tata Capital Released Job Openings On 04-04-2022.Tata Capital Limited is a financial and investment service provider in India. The company is based in Mumbai and has more than 100 branches across the country. The firm offers consumer loans, wealth management, commercial finance, and infrastructure finance, among others..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Capital Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Capital Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01-04+ Years Experience for Data Labelling Position.Complete Details for the Data Labelling as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/04/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 4th April – 5th April, 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM TATA Capital Financial Services I-Think Techno Campus Building | “A” 4th Floor, Off Pokhran Road No 2 | Thane West| Mumbai 400 607 | India Contact – Rahul Rajan ()
Job Description/Skills Required
- Deliver extraordinary customer services by responding to customer concerns through email Process customer query/request/complaints in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction Document each customers question or problem as well as the resulting answer or solution Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefits the customer Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the resolution process To manage all daily tasks and duties related to the process with strict compliance to guidelines Persuade in getting feedback from customers to improve our processes, products and customer experience Identify, escalate priority issues and report to the Supervisor on floor Out call customers professionally and respond to customer queries and complaints. Follow-up with internal stake holders wherever required Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.