Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- Prepare monthly journal entries manually or by initiating electronic creation through our software program
- Review JEs carefully for anomalies and other inconsistencies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
- Assist the Staff Accountant with suggesting changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
- Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Classify costs accurately
- Generate PPV reports and analyze findings
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
- Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets
Job role: Cost Accountant.
Qualification: CA with 3-4 years experience.