Synopsys Recruitment 2021. Synopsys recruiting CA/ICWA for Financial Analyst, Sr I and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst, Sr I as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Synopsys
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Financial Analyst, Sr I
- Qualification: CA/ICWA
- Experience:07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- key data insights to stakeholders & management
- Participate in Quarter close activities & reporting
- Responsible for preparing plan/multi year Budgets, forecast numbers & headcount planning in the SAP BPC system.
- Responsible for monthly/Quarterly reporting of Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and providing detailed commentary for variances & data insights to management. Identify risks & opportunities.
- Preparation & posting of accruals and reconciliation with payouts & accounting re-class entries in SAP
- Responsible for Balance sheet reconciliation (AUC Projects, CWIP) & flux analysis
- Collaborate with FP&A team in US & other cross functional teams. Present financial data and analysis to key stakeholders with the goal of actionable analytical insights for effective decision-making
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.