Synopsys Recruitment 2021. Synopsys recruiting CA/CS inter/Accounting Degree for Corp Tax Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.Eligibility for the Corp Tax Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Synopsys
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Corp Tax Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CS inter/Accounting Degree
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Meet and exceed annual productivity and product priority goals.
- Set overall annual business strategy to achieve goals. Identify and execute unique business partnership opportunities that will help the business grow.
- Coach, retain, and develop a high performing team.
- Meet or exceed goals associated with these objectives including objectives and key results (OKRs), Strategic Partnerships, and relevant product adoption goals.
- Manage and improve executive-level relationships through key C-level meetings, reviews, and speaking engagements.
- Experience as an independent operator in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience coaching and building high performing teams.
- Experience in consultative solution selling.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.