Swiss Re is hiring CA semi-qualified/qualified, CMA, CPA, Master/Graduate . The Swiss Re Group is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. The aim of the Swiss Re Group is to enable society to thrive and progress, creating new opportunities and solutions for its clients. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1863, the Swiss Re Group operates through a network of around 80 offices globally. It is organised into three Business Units, each with a distinct strategy and set of objectives contributing to the Group’s overall mission.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Swiss Re
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Reporting Professional II
- Qualification: CA semi-qualified/qualified, CMA, CPA, Master/Graduate
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- he individual would be responsible for performing the financial analysis for SRAL and its Branches. The person will be responsible for accurate data collection, processing, and preparing analysis by working closely with the workstreams/data providers.
- Ability to translate complex analytics, insights and/or outcomes into presentations for senior stakeholders and delivering valuable insights on the business.
- Collaborate and work closely with other functions and various stakeholders in Bangalore and other locations to gain in depth knowledge on the business drivers.
- Participate and contribute in meetings with key stakeholders like Finance Managers and Controllers.
- Undertake thorough and ongoing reviews of processes and documentation to identify areas for improvement and efficiency including internal controls.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply