Swara Labs Pvt Ltd recruiting B. Com,M. Com,CA for Sr. Account Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Swara labs pvt ltd is a private entity, its line of activity is manufacturing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API’s) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industry for chemistry related services. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Account Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Swara Labs Pvt Ltd
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Sr. Account Manager
- Qualification: B. Com,M. Com,CA
- Experience: 5years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹20,000 – ₹25,000 a month
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Working on bank reconciliation statement, Customer and Vendors ledger reconciliation.
Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
Preparing and checking of bank and cash reconciliation, Pending entries, Ledger entries etc.
Preparation of monthly Financial Statements of the company
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.