Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sutherland is hiring MBA-Finance from tier-I/ II institutes/ CA , CFA (US) … At Sutherland , For over 30 years, we’ve been delighting customers through better process. From the very beginning, it’s all we’ve done. In fact, our very first dollar came from process consulting. Three decades later, we have 120 clients from the Fortune 1000, and complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans 19 countries around the world…….Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Sutherland
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name:Professional – Equity Research
- Qualification: MBA-Finance from tier-I/ II institutes/ CA , CFA (US)
- Experience :00-04+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Be the Expert: join dedicated client teams providing valuable ideas, penetrating insights, sector focused analysis. Build, value and update the company’s financial models using both absolute (Discounting Cash Flow) and relative models. Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions. Formulate the research framework to analyze industries and companies, in consultation with client and project manager. Impact the Bottom Line: Carry out industry/company research and prepare reports outlining the investment recommendation. Write in detail Initiating coverage report, reflecting in-depth understanding of the company. Write Quarterly reports covering quarterly results (preview & review), company updates on a monthly basis covering major developments during the month. Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and/or entire industries. Generate investment ideas in the form of research reports, which may require to be presented to the clients. Know the Business: Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply