Sutherland Global Services Hiring B.com/M.com candidates for Junior Accounts Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.For over 30 years, we’ve been delighting customers through better process. From the very beginning, it’s all we’ve done. In fact, our very first dollar came from process consulting. Three decades later, we have 120 clients from the Fortune 1000, and complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans 19 countries around the world.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Accounts Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sutherland Global Services
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Junior Accounts Executive
- Qualification: B.com/M.com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Online
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Consistently Deliver: Process all invoices assigned within the required Turn-Around-Time. Statement Reconciliations, initiate follow up for the parked documents. Track reversals and corrections of incorrect posted invoices. Handle blocked resolutions and process all recodes received
- Be the Expert: Create Payment Proposal as per the schedule after performing Duplicate Invoice Report. Perform audit for payment proposal list and payment exception list. Identified errors corrected for final payments list approval from market before completing it. Forecast payment value to treasury team and maintain Payment Transit Evidence for audit compliance
- Be the Point of Contact: Handle vendor queries, research, and Setup/Update/edit vendor accounts in the System. Follow up with the requester/vendor for discrepancy and track all the Work-in-progress creations/modifications in the follow up tracker
- Take the lead: Review “Level 1_Pending” cases. Follow-up on “Level 2, In-Progress” cases every alternate day. Follow-up on “Level 2, Pending” cases every alternate day. Fill in all the fields while case creation. Close Resolved cases. Research & respond to newly assigned emails and finally create cases for Emails received
- Manage administrative responsibilities: Coordinate with external clients and internal stakeholders via email to resolve issues. Adhere to Month End Closer/Year End Closer timelines. Explore for continuous process improvements and share best practices across teams and contribute to team metrics by achieving stated productivity and accuracy goals daily
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.