Suryoday Small Finance Bank hiring CA for Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Suryoday – Sunrise’ in Sanskrit, signifies a new dawn, a new beginning and this encompasses our strong commitment to financial inclusion. In the past, as Suryoday Micro Finance and now as Suryoday Small Finance Bank.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Suryoday Small Finance Bank
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Head/VP/GM-Finance/Audit
- Qualification: CA,Graduate
- Experience: 0 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 29/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Participate in audits of various businesses/departments like Credit, Product, Operations, Functional audits, Other support functions
Draft internal audit reports, executive summary and management presentations independently with meticulous attention to details
Ensure adherence to applicable RBI regulations and other regulatory guidelines that may be applicable
Ensure timely completion of audits and acceptable level of documentation
Track status of issues reported and ensure timely closure
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.