- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Country’s largest software exporter reported its quarterly earnings today (Tuesday – 09/07/2019) The profit of India’s biggest software services company rose by 10.78% to ₹8,131 crore in Q1 of the current financial year as against Rs 7,340 crore in the same period last year.
- TCS posted 11.4% rise in revenue to ₹38,172 crore.
- The IT company reported operating margin of 24.2%.
- The earnings per share (EPS) was at ₹21.67, up 13% year-on-year.
- The board of directors has also recommended a dividend of Rs. 5 per Equity share.
Shares of TCS today ended at ₹2,131.45 apiece on the BSE, over 2 per cent lower from its previous close.