Suguna Foods Recruitment 2021. Suguna Foods recruiting B.Com for Executive-Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in poultry sector by first generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive-Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Suguna Foods
- Location :Mohali
- Post Name: Executive-Accounts
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:1,75,000 – 2,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Mode of application : Walk in
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Making the system entries for each and every bill received and ensuring the payments are made to the suppliers within the stipulated time (3 days in case of Raw Materials).
- Checking the correctness of the quantity of materials from the bills. Checking the DC Quantity and Received Quantity and finding out whichever is less and accounting for the same.
- Maintaining a file of all the bills on daily basis along with the appropriate Lab Reports.
- Sending those bills entered for Manager’s approval.
- Accounting the Non – Petty cash payments.
- Accounting Import Bills, Customs Department (Prepayment) and Clearing Bills through Standard Invoice transaction.
- Generating the Recurring Invoices for payment of rent to Guest house, Rented Godowns, Rented Feed Mill Unit and ensuring the payment has been made before 5th of every month.
- Accounting the Bills for direct purchase of raw materials from the farmers by receiving the concerned Bought Vouchers through Non – petty cash payments.
- Running the Prepayment Invoice Aging Report once in every week to find out any issues related to Material Delivery delays. Making necessary follow up with the SCM Department.
- Running the Prepayment Aging Analyze Credit Note Report once in every week to find out any issues related to Payment delays to Suppliers by coordinating with the people who run the Payment Batch in the Funds Department at Corporate Office.