Suguna Foods Recruitment 2021.Suguna Foods recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) for Deputy General Manager-Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in poultry sector by first generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy General Manager-Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Suguna Foods
- Location :Coimbatore
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager-Accounts
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA)
- Experience: 14-20+years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 16,00,000 – 20,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Overall control & Management of the Accounts Department.
- Preparing and finalizing tax audit reports for the audit conducted and assuring the quality of audit reports prepared by others.
- Involved in the preparation and finalization of statements for new and expanding projects and existing operations.
- Review of financial statements covering all the aspects of transactions besides accounting compliance.
- Detection of frauds besides compliance of relevant accounting standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the form of reports on periodical basis.
- Institute systems to faithfully record the financial transactions of the company at all locations.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts of all locations prior to consolidating the same for the company’s monthly trial balance and P & L account.
- Provide corrective, preventive and disposition actions for the audit reports raised by Internal Audit and Statutory functions.
- Modify the procedures / systems based on the audit findings and circulate the changes to the user locations.
- To monitor the Accounting activities on Daily / Weekly / Monthly basis and ensure proper maintenance of all Books of Accounts.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Ratio Analysis Interaction with auditors and finalization of accounts.
- Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors for conducting audits.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.