Suguna Foods Hiring CA Inter/ICWA Inter/ B.Com/M.Com/MBA candidates for Deputy Manager or Manager- Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in the poultry sector by first-generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in the Indian protein food/animal farming industry. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager or Manager- Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Suguna Foods
- Location :India
- Post Name: Deputy Manager or Manager- Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: CA Inter/ICWA Inter/ B.Com/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Experience in Export and Import Documentation
- Adherence to Systems, Processes, Policies & Controls
- Working Capital Management
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Oversee Accurate Accounting
- Ensuring statutory compliance (Taxation, Secretarial, ISFTA)
- Receivables & Payables Control
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with bankers
- Coordinate with Internal Audit & Statutory Audit
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual returns filing
- Timely MIS Reporting
- Preparation and Analysis of Monthly Financial Statements
- Cost Control, Spent Analysis and review
- Inventory Reporting
- Knowledge of HS Codes
- Training & Development of Accounts Function
- Grooming & Retention of Talent
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.