Board of studies, ICAI has organized CA students conference at Chandigarh (Zirakpur) on 27th and 28th July 2019. The said event is hosted by Chandigarh branch of NIRC of ICAI and NICASA of ICAI. The additional Details are as below.
Who can attend the conference
- CA Intermediate / IPCC students
- Students going through Articleship training
- Students who have completed Articleship but could not appear for CA Final Exam (eligible only within one year from the date of completion of Articleship training)
Fees and payment mode
Registration fees – Rs.500 per student
How to register and pay
- Students can visit the Chandigarh branch of NIRC of ICAI
- Alternatively, the students can also mail their request to register to below Email ID
- Students can log in to the website as given below
- Telephone numbers – 0172-5067756 / 9876094101
- Payment can be made by clicking in the below link
How to contribute as students speakers
Students can submit the papers with respect to technical topics for presentation at the Conference. The words restriction is 1500-2000 words. However, the students will need to get the papers approved in soft copy on or before 15th July 2019. More details available in the notification.
Student speakers from other places than Chandigarh, would be reimbursed (details in notification).
Click on the link to read the actual Notification of ICAI on Students Conference at Chandigarh.