State Street is hiring Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Economics with a specialization n Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred, CA / CPA / ACCA .State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Financial Reporting – Assistant Vice President
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Economics with a specialization n Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred, CA / CPA / ACCA
- Experience : 14+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage relationships with client companies, making sure that requests are being met and that clients are satisfied with the level of service.
- Monitor day-to-day management of team members and actively manage and maintain successful long-term relationships of assigned clients, and proactively escalate issues to Unit Head
- Collaborate with appropriate teams globally to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction. You may need to play as Governance with our JVs.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff and responsible for completing and delivering performance reviews on time
- Make effective recommendations to hire, discipline, control work, determine promotions, and terminate employment.
- Manage the implementation of all standard practices, processes, tools, etc. and initiatives and technology enhancements, while assessing operational effectiveness and making suggestions to streamline functions
- Contribute to enhancing our regulatory standing and execute on critical regulatory and control management plans, including those contributing to the successful execution of ORI initiatives.
- Proactively manage risk at the business level. Ensure appropriate procedures are in place for team, recommend additional controls and risk management strategies.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply