State Street Hiring CA, CPA for the Position of Corporate Audit: Vice President
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second United States bank on the list of oldest banks in continuous operation; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. .Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Corporate Audit: Vice President Vacancy at State Street :
- Post Name :Corporate Audit: Vice President
- Qualifications: CA, CPA
- Experience :12+ Years
- Vacancies :Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Bangalore
- Selection : Based on Resume
Corporate Audit: Vice President Job Description:
- The Senior Audit Manager will evaluate the Risk Universe; assess the audit skills needed to evaluate risk and perform the audits; review the audit plan and assess resources; identify key projects, develop key relationships with the Business; execute the audit plan; develop and possibly change how SSC approaches the audit and Risk Assessments.
- The Senior Audit Manager candidate will have Audit experience in public accounting (or corporate internal audit).
- The Senior Audit Manager will assist in the preparation of comprehensive risk-based, long-range program of audit coverage for assigned audit areas.
- The Senior Audit Manager will reviews audit reports or results memos to ensure clear communication of risks and issues and presents to senior management.