- State Street Recruiting For Central Assurance Analyst (India)/Senior Associate-1
- Required qualifications are Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business
- Place of posting is Bangalore
State Street is inviting application for the post of Central Assurance Analyst (India)/Senior Associate-1 in Bangalore Location.State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second United States bank on the list of oldest banks in continuous operation; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Central Assurance Analyst (India)/Senior Associate-1
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business with 03-5 years of Experience
- Vacancies : Information Not Available
- Salary : ₹ Information Not Available
- Selection : Based on Resume
- Perform control assessments to determine regulatory and policy compliance as well as determine residual risk.
- Execute first line controls testing (e.g. writing test steps, defining populations, selecting samples, pulling and reviewing documentation, performing testing, assessing and documenting results, etc.).
- Oversee and manage successful delivery of all Central Assurance testing deliverables within agreed due dates and in accordance with relevant policies and framework(s).
- Utilize project management and analytical skills in working closely with Central Assurance Leads, stakeholders and the various COE’s leveraged by Central Assurance to ensure a high level of coordination and transparency into delivery of quality testing work.
- Understand, be able to obtain mastery and apply the Business Controls Assurance Guide.