Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
State Street is hiring Graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance .State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting
- Qualification: Graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- Experience :04-06+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of SEC, IRS, and general ledger accounting requirements and laws as they apply to investment companies, Trusts, Partnerships and other fund structures.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage high volumes.
- Committed to learn technical aspects of each deliverable.
- Ability to communicate with various internal teams to resolve queries and escalate accordingly.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peer group.
- Experience with Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP), ability to perform SQL queries and/or database management a plus.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply