State Street Recruitment 2021. State Street recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business,/Accounting/Finance for Senior Associate – Financial Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. Eligibility for the Senior Associate – Financial Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Associate – Financial Reporting
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business,/Accounting/Finance
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare and perform 1st level reviews on client financial statements, NQs, Form N-MFP other similar forms/activities and clear comments and assist with draft and support distribution to client and auditors, ensuring that all deliverables are completed accurately and within agreed upon time
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to all staff in addition provide performance feedback to manager for review
- Responsible for risk management by ensuring staff understands all Standard Operating procedures, Key Controls, and Client Specific Procedures/Checklists
- Estimate personnel needs, assign work, oversee short term deliverables, coordinate workflow, maintain working knowledge of overall process operating model while assisting with deployment of operational changes
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined deadlines
- Implement all standard practices, processes, tools, and technology enhancements
- Effectively use automation and make recommendations for current system enhancements
- Participate in the research and resolution of client issues
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in State Street entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with State Street entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.