Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
State Street is hiring Master degree in accounting, finance, management .State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Finance Business Risk Team-Manager
- Qualification: Master degree in accounting, finance, management
- Experience :05-08+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in Risk Management and Compliance
- Attention to detail and dedication to the pursuit of data quality
- Coordinate stakeholders across multiple locations and time zones
- Provide direct support to projects and activities across Finance, Global Treasury and Global Credit Finance teams; Monitor project milestones
- Monitor, actively manage and report risk and compliance issues.
- Assist with timely escalation any risk matters to BRE and Senior Management
- Analyze risk data, risk indicators and risk trends.
- Perform other special projects or tasks assigned
- Promote greater alignment among all Finance, Global Treasury and Global Credit Finance business units through the development and management of the “Find One, Fix Many” culture
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply