State Street is hiring CA,CPA for the post of Central Assurance Analyst- Senior Associate.State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second United States bank on the list of oldest banks in continuous operation; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.
Job description :
- Perform control assessments to determine regulatory and policy compliance as well as determine residual risk.
- Execute first line controls testing (e.g. writing test steps, defining populations, selecting samples, pulling and reviewing documentation, performing testing, assessing and documenting results, etc.).
- Oversee and manage successful delivery of all Central Assurance testing deliverables within agreed due dates and in accordance with relevant policies and framework(s).
- Utilize project management and analytical skills in working closely with Central Assurance Leads, stakeholders and the various COE’s leveraged by Central Assurance to ensure a high level of coordination and transparency into delivery of quality testing work.
Other important details:
- Experience: 03-05 years
- Vacancies: No information available
- Salary: No information available
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview