Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
State Street is Hiring for Global Accounting Operations – Revenue Accounting _ Manager
Qualification required is CA,CPA,MBA
Job location is Bengaluru
State Street is Hiring CA,CPA,MBA. State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Global Accounting Operations – Revenue Accounting _ Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA
- Experience :10-12+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- ollaborate closely with the onshore team to understand expectations and deliverable timelines and ensure that deliverables of the team are load balanced as compared to team staffing.
- Develop the team to adopt “owner’s mind set”, work independently, and effectively manage timelines
- Manage resources to assist with ad-hoc projects and new transactions to support the GAO Accounting controller group
- Lead the day to day activities of an accounting team that is performing Revenue Accounting.
- Performing managerial reasonableness reviews and discussing reporting & analytics deliverables prepared by the team to ensure results make sense, that messaging is on point for the audience and ensuring the core objective of the deliverable is met
- Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present analytical results, findings
- First point of escalation within the local reporting line for dealing with issues (people/process/technology) and ensuring that compliance requirements are adhered to (e.g. company policies surrounding standard of conduct, information security, employment regulations)
- May be required to participate in or conduct a wide range of accounting and financial analyses on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis and accounting transactions.
- May serve as a subject matter expert on particular accounting transactions. Coordinate with onshore team / Accounting Policy to determine appropriate accounting treatment for complex transactions
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam