State Street Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered worldwide with operations worldwide on One Lincoln Street in Boston. It is the second oldest operating United States bank; Its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for State Street Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
State Street Recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business/Accounting/Finance Candidates with 10-12+ Years of Experience for Manager – Financial Reporting Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Financial Reporting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform 1st, 2nd and targeted reviews on client financial statements, NQs, Form N-MFP or other similar forms / activities. Ensure all regulatory filings are made on time; manages draft and support distribution to all parties Comprehend the scope of services offered to clients and reviews with the team; demonstrate technical expertise; ensure team meets all client deliverables and manages relationships of assigned clients Ensure all controls/checklists and procedures are adhered to as well as make recommendations for improvement Proactively manage risk at the business level; feel fully accountable for all steps of the production chain Ensure effective use of automation (FundSuite, MCH, Macros, etc.) and make recommendations for current system enhancements Oversee the effective coordination of activities between multiple departments within organization, including our global offshoring partners Coordinate the research and resolution of any accounting issue, auditor or client comments and/or JV inquiries Responsible for reviewing staff level work, as needed Participate in the resolution of client issues Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff and responsible for completing and delivering performance reviews on time Make effective recommendations to hire, discipline, control work, determine promotions, and terminate employment..